Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sam&&Jay competing today! :D

1# Sam&&Jay competing today! :D.
Advertisements

VDO of Sam&&Jay competing today! :D

After we tend to got the data regarding Fantastic Sams Coupons 2011 ago VDO, we will verify the Sam&&Jay competing today! :D. I urge everybody to use judgment in the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have encounter Sam&&Jay competing today! :D. I saw that it was important for them to be printed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not want to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a good VDO. Sam&&Jay competing today! :D Video Clips. Duration : 2.20 Mins.

SAMS FIRST SHOW! What a cleverrrrr laddy!!!! He was sooo well behaved, took it all in his stride! Walked on the trailer no problem aswell, couldn't have been happier with how he went! He ended up getting a fifth in his in hand pony class and a fourth in his ridden pony class :D So so proud! He just felt lovely all day! Judge just gave me into trouble for not wearing a hairnet, not wearing gloves, and for one of my reins to be twisted. ha! I was like "I hate showing" LOL So poor Sam, he still done awfully well! he just isn't as balanced and perfect as asll the wee show ponies! :P (And please no comments on the saddle, I know it's too far forward, its a new one and it just slipped a little today with how clean and shiny he was!!! hahaha!!! it's honestly normally fine! But he was a good laddy :) Jay was also a little star and jumped amazing, just takes me into the ring, knowing exactly what he's there to do, does it, and then leaves again pretty proud of himself! He jumped dc in his 70 with me AGAIN forgetting the course and jumping the wrong fence in the jo, and then jumping double clear in the 80 and 90 to win bothhhh of those classes!!! The open jo was mental! haha! And Jay was like 10 seconds faster than any other horse, cos he literally never turned... haha! If I ge him in front of a fence, aslong as I squeeze, he tries his little heart out to get over it, no matter what speed, angle or stride he's on! and he's just fantastic! So he literally went straight from one ...
View Related articles related to Fantastic Sams Coupons 2011. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Sam&&Jay competing today! :D.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment