Thursday, June 28, 2012

Double Feed

1# Double Feed. Advertisements

VDO of Double Feed

After we got the data about Fantastic Sams Coupons 2011 ago VDO, we'll examine the Double Feed. I urge everyone to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I even have come upon Double Feed. I saw that it was vital for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not need to publish VDO. i am pleased to be here. Thanks for a great VDO. Double Feed Video Clips. Duration : 1.22 Mins.

While this isn't fantastic video footage by any stretch of the imagination, I'm including it because you're going to hear Sam go through a couple classic failure drills when his Glock 19 double-feeds. Right out of the chute, he has a stovepipe, which he clears with a "tap and rack". The gun then double-feeds, which he also clears by forcibly removing the magazine, racking the chamber clear, and reloading the gun. We were all proud of him for knowing how to handle both these failures while under the stress of competition. If you own a pistol, you need to know how to conduct failure drills. I've seen my share of guys just shake their gun, beat the back of the slide a couple times, then scratch their head and give the gun a quizzical look. I like Sam's approach better. If this is new to you, you need to watch Clint Smith's excellent explanation here: www.youtube.com
View Related articles related to Fantastic Sams Coupons 2011. I Roll below. I even have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Double Feed.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment