Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla

1# The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla. Advertisements

VDO of The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla

After we have a tendency to got the data regarding Fantastic Sams Coupons 2011 ago VDO, we are going to look into the The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla. I urge everybody to use judgment within the audience. A recent survey found that I actually have bump into The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla. I saw that it was necessary for them to be revealed. If any errors. I apologize. If you do not wish to publish VDO. i'm pleased to be here. Thanks for an excellent VDO. The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla Video Clips. Duration : 4.10 Mins.

This is my first ever drum "cover". I use this term loosely because I am very much an improvisational player, and have never really gone the whole nine yards with note-for-note learning - which takes a separate type of skill and patience level that unfortunately I do not possess! I did my best to preserve most of the feel of the song and recreate certain fills when I felt it was necessary to stay true to Sam's original, brilliant composition. I have tremendous respect for this dude!! I chose a Red Seas Fire tune because I fell in love with this band quickly - thanks to Sam Gates' fluid and polymeric playing, the incredible Nolly's fantastic mixing/engineering/melody-making skills, PeteyG, Robin and Leo all being masters of what they do - and the quality of the band's writing as a whole! Totally a powerhouse group of dudes, and I recommend everyone enjoying this song to go grab their record for free right now at www.redseasfire.co.uk! All drum sounds are natural, and I am certainly no audio engineer! I apologize for any of the original drums bleeding through. I'm sure I will continue doing interpretations of songs in the future! Thanks for watching, and please subscribe if you dig it!
View Related articles related to Fantastic Sams Coupons 2011. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Recovery - Drum Interpretation by Nathan Bulla.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment